Information for the 2017-18 Season
Each SMHA Family is required to complete 8 Volunteer Hours during the season
(Team Jersey Washing, and Home Tournament Shifts
DO NOT Count for Volunteer Hours)
Volunteer Cheques will be handled at a team/manager level for the 2017-18 season
SMHA requires a $200 fundraising cheque per family. (Dated March 31st, 2018)
If volunteer hours are completed the cheque will not be cashed
Volunteer Hour Opportunities as of JANUARY 2018
1. Change the Game Seminar - 3 Hours will be given for attending this seminar in Stettler September 9th to find more information and register click on this link.
2. Coach / Managers Receive 8 Volunteer Hours for their commitment to the season
3. Rummage Sale - Various Dates are available from September 16th - 23rd click on this link to register.
4. Rebel Bean Roaster - Coffee Fundraiser DUE October 23rd & 24th click for more information
5. Rebel Bean Roaster - Coffee Fundraiser DUE February 20th click for more information
6. Female Bantam Provincials being hosted March 15-18 in Stettler - Volunteer Shifts click on this link to view
(SMHA VOTED AT JANUARY 2018 MEETING THAT ANY PROVINCIAL VOLUNTEER SHIFTS CAN BE CARRIED OVER TO THE 2018-19 SEASON, ONLY EXTRA HOURS FROM PROVINCIALS ARE ABLE TO BE CARRIED FORWARD)